Tuesday, 29 October 2013

I liked u

I liked the moment when i kept waiting for u ....
I liked the moment when i kept seeing u go...
I liked the moment when i hear your first spell...
I liked the moment whenever our eyes contacted...
I liked the moment when i see a colorful girl coming towards me after a long wait.....
and i hope my last like will repeat someday...now i m only  waiting for what u say :)

16 comments:

  1. Very nice :) just like Blue said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acha he bhai... jazbat dikh rha he... jab bhi man kare likho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    Its amazing!!!
    So guys also feel the same way, huh???
    I just happened to land at your blog and I liked the title (I mean its intense yet funny)
    I really liked this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for liking....kitna acha lgta na apko..agar ye post apka bf ka hota :)

      Delete
    2. Oh God!!! I don't have a BF!!!
      but ya you are right I wud hav loved it
      but i wouldn't have done this to him... like seriously... koi agar itna pyaar kare na mujhe mein paagal ho jaaoongi... and i would never give that person a reason to say that he wants his'roses back!!! rather I myself wud giv him thousands of roses

      Delete
  4. ur blog says u had a bf....watever.....U said my blog title is intense yet funny,,my title , my words...may b funny............but when situation arises to spell it..its not funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said that!!!!
      I liked someone (actually still do!) and he just ignored and it's been 3 months since i confessed and he still ignores it... so no i never had a BF

      Well ya that is damn true the situation obviously is not good and definitely not funny i can totally understand and relate to it...
      i was just talking about the title... seriously not about the content or the situation

      Delete
    2. its k, u can follow my first blog www.jouneytime.blogspot.in
      and lastly i would advice frm this post...anything u take is same as u give.....think before u take......take when asked u can return... i was class 12th when i said " i want myrosesback" goodnight takecare

      Delete
    3. Dude you are so damn intense...
      Am in 12th right now (I graduate in March) and that is when I said my first 'I love you'... it is kind of like giving only but you know how ever much he has hurt me by ignoring me and taking it as a joke... I would never ever like to take that 'i love you' back becoz if i have already given it then i dont expect it to be returned... though i would love it if it would have been returned but then again something are never really yours... as far as taking is concerned, i am very careful about what i take

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Www.developingfish.blogspot.in ye mera naya blog hai aut yaha mera contact number v hai. Mereko watsup karna

      Delete